Saturday 18 February 2012

Buddhavajra's Birthday

Hi dear jay bhim!

I am fine and happy also.

The 16th of Feb was my birthday, and Nissoka and I gave a talk in Bodhgaya. We gave the talk to people of the Manjhi caste, which is a very, very low caste. They were doing their personal program and no one gave any intention. I thought we should go there and meet them and make friends with them. Because they are my brother and sister! And we went, and gave a talk about Babasaheb [Dr Ambedkar]. They were very happy when they heard my talk. And they promised me they will come to retreat on our land, being lead by Dhammachari Subhuti (starting on the 20th of Feb). Perhaps 10 girls and boys will come.

And this all happen on my birthday so I am very happy. It looks like I am getting my path to work. I want to work with them. I dont know how I will work with them but I have confidence that I will find path.

And thanks to all you sent me lot of good wishes.

jay bhim jay bhim
Buddhavajra

1 comment:

  1. Hey.
    I am John from India. Actually I am a student but my Hobby is Tour Guide work and all management for tourist in Bodh Gaya. My only Hobby is this if u needs any kind of help in Bodh Gaya Bihar or India and u want to hang out with me in India any where. u please mail me at bodhgaya4india@gmail.com and send me message in Face Book. Your Private tour guide in India …….

    Bye and Tack care.
    You’re John

    ReplyDelete